Thursday, October 22, 2015

Ramblings

This month's friend had a great quote in it. I loved it so I put it up in the kids' bathroom. It goes. .
No matter what anyone says,
I am strong.
I am loved.
I can be brave and kind.
I am a child of God.

I've caught Kendal reading out loud a few times and its made me smile. Words are powerful. I love finding inspiration, strength, hope, courage, guidance, etc. from thoughts and messages I see and hear. I have a journal dedicated to quotes. I have quotes scattered through the house to encourage and uplift me and my family. I've even taken on the Ponderize challenge from Elder Durrant's talk from conference.
A few of the thoughts posted in my home.
"Patience is a process, and I'll always be leaning."
"You can do hard thing's."
"Families are forever."
"I am grateful for. . ."
"Choose happy!"
"Be brave like Elsa, Be kind like Anna, be strong like Kristoff, be happy like Olaf." (Betcha can guess where the last quote is ; )
Ever have a rough day? Seek positive words through, quote, through song, through someone you love. Sometimes it's a simple phrase that can turn around your day.


No comments: