Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mommyhood


Sometimes I reflect on the things I took for granted before I had kids. Going to the store alone, going on dates with Casey whenever we wanted, time away from home, having a clean house, looking decent most of the time, etc. 

While there are things I used to be able to do I am happy to trade them in for the opportunity to have my two wonderful kids in my life. My kids are my world. I am so lucky and blessed to get to stay home with them, love them, teach them, and learn from them. I learn lessons every day as a Mom and know I have a lifetime of learning and growing with my kids. Their hugs and love melt my heart. I love their unique personalities and thank my Heavenly Father every day for the blessing of having them as my own.

I owe my Mom so much. My mother has influenced me in so many ways and I look up to and love her so very much. I married into a great family with a wonderful mother in law. She is another great example I look up to.
Happy mother's day to the mommies in my life!

No comments: