Monday, May 19, 2014

Family time

My parents decided to come and visit over the weekend. The kids were thrilled all weekend to have Grandpa, Grandma, and Auntie Katherine come and spoil them with love, attention, and sweets. Saturday we went to Twin Falls for a picnic. The kids loved looking at the water and we walked around a bit. After that we went the the temple. Kendal was happy to show Grandma and Grandpa "her temple" and we walked around. Later we went to the park and enjoyed the swings and jungle gym. While the kids had a blast we adults wished for a bench in the shade. We went out to eat Saturday night and came home and played games with the kids before they went down for the night.
We all went to church Sunday and enjoyed some leisure time in the afternoon before my parents and sister left. I'm glad the weather was good for the weekend, and my family came up to see us. Family time is top priority in my books and I'm grateful for the opportunity we had to spend time with my parents and sister.Thanks Mom, Dad, and Katherine for the visit and the fun!
Forgot my camera at Twin Falls : / Here are a couple from the park.


No comments: