Friday, May 11, 2012

What “Mother” Means
“Mother” is such a simple word,
But to me there’s meaning seldom heard.
For everything I am today,
My mother’s love showed me the way.
I’ll love my mother all my days,
For enriching my life in so many ways.
She set me straight and then set me free,
And that’s what the word “mother” means to me.
Thanks for being a wonderful mother, Mom!
(Quote from K Fuchs)

Nobody’s Like You, Mom
Nobody’s quite like you, Mom. You’re special in every way.
You cheer me up, you fill my cup With tenderness, come what may.
Nobody loves me like you, Mom. No matter what I do,
Good or bad, happy or sad, You support me; You always come through.
Nobody’s equal to you, Mom. With you in my life, I’m blessed.
I love you so, and I want you to know I think you’re the very best!
(Quote from J Fuchs)

I can never find words that are adequate enough to express my appreciation and love for the Mom’s in my life. So I found a couple of quotes that portray some of my thoughts about my Mom, and my Mom-in-law. Casey and I are extremely lucky and blessed to have these two women in our lives and are so very thankful for their love, care, and support that they give us!!
Thank you Casey for making me a mom; Kendal is a tremendous Joy in my life, and I’m so excited to welcome our son in just over a month and a half!

No comments: