Monday, April 30, 2012

Optimism

Optimism - a topic that has been on my mind since my visiting teachers came. It is very easy to hold a pessimistic attitude towards many things in life. Looking ahead at a path full of question marks, confronting an obstacle, or even meeting life’s daily dealings can bring about a pessimistic attitude. Thinking about the negative view of things can be very easy to do. Shinning an optimistic light on things can be tough; for some impossible. In my own life i want to put a more optimistic approach to how I meet life’s happenings and challenges. It is how I approach things and the attitude I carry in life that makes a huge difference not only to myself, but to those around me. Knowing that things will work out, having power to hope, harboring faith in all things, and keeping positive - How can I do all this? . . . . Optimism

No comments: