Monday, May 21, 2012

Stats

Kendal and Casey joined me for my doctor's appointment today. Things are looking fine (as usual). We will find out in a couple of weeks whether or not i'll have to have another c-section or if i will try for a vbac this time around. Kendal was asking question upon question at the doctors office; she's so cute and inquisitive about what's going on with mommy and her brother. I've got just under a month and a half till the little guy is due!
While waiting at the doctors we decided to get some stats for Kendal. At 2 1/2 Kendal weighs in at 26 pounds and is just above 35 inches tall. : )

1 comment:

Janalee said...

Brynlee had that same shirt last summer! one of my fave's on her.:)

I hope you get to have a vbac, but I am sure things will be fine either way.:) GOOD luck!