Saturday, January 3, 2015

Hello 2015

Starting out 2015 I will write about my goals for the year. I make goals to better myself. These goals I'll write about are for me; I am an imperfect person with plenty of shortcomings. I have more goals than what I'll write about, but everything I do does not need to be spotlighted or shared.
I plan on continuing my goals of being more active, eating better and drinking water. Plainly put I want to feel better, so I hope to be consistent with them this year.
I have some spiritual goals I hope to work on. I want to better my personal prayers, continue studying my scriptures with more meaning, and get to the temple more often.
I hope to be more positive this year. I am very good at getting down on myself and seeing the negative in things. I'm grateful that I have a loving Father in Heaven who forgives my shortcomings. I'm grateful for my savor who is a perfect example for me to follow and my great Redeemer.
I am grateful to go into this year with my family. I have a great extended family whom I love dearly. I wish nothing but health, happiness, and good will for them this year. I have a wonderful family with Casey at my side and two wonderful kids that keep us busy. I look forward to this year as we make family memories and grow together as a family. I also want to do better with family scripture study this year.
Goals and resolutions aren't for everyone. If I didn't have goals, hope, and trying then I will never progress in life. I'm sure I will falter and be inconsistent with some of my goals; but I will try.

No comments: