Monday, July 18, 2011

5 Years!

Today marks my fifth wedding anniversary to the best man in the world CASEY DARRINGTON! We've been together for six marvelous years, and have gotten to spend five of those six married. I love him more and more every day. Casey and i have been blessed with a great marriage; and i count my blessings every day to have such a patient, sweet, hard working, and sexy man for my husband. I thought i would take myself (and you all) on a journey through these past years.

2005 Dating

2006 - Marriage

2007

2008

2009 - We welcomed Kendal Ann Darrington into our lives!

2010

2011 (Sad but true Casey and i don't have a picture together yet this year) one or the other of us usually has the camera, and my pictures all include the little lady. I guess that is something i'll have to work on.

Happy Anniversary Casey, i am the luckiest girl in the world to have you!

No comments: