Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weekend recap

Casey, Kendal and i got to spend Father's day weekend in Idaho with family. We got to see all of Casey's siblings (minus Cody - two months to go) and we got to spend some quality time with family. We always have fun getting together, and it's a joy having the kiddos around to watch and see how they are growing up. (I am kicking myself for not taking my camera this weekend because i wish i could share how wicked adorable my two Darrington nephews are) The boys got to go fishing on Saturday, then they fixed Mom and Dad D's roof that afternoon. As always we had some good food, and a lot of fun together.
Family is so important to me. Casey and i have been blessed with such wonderful family members. We are always feeling their love and support, and are so grateful for them.
Today being father's day i just have to say how blessed and happy i am to have all of the Dad's i do in my life. I was raised by a wonderful Dad who taught me the value of hard work and so much more. I married a wonderful man and knew he would be a fantastic Dad and he truly is. Kendal and i are so lucky to have Casey in our lives, he is our everything. Marrying Casey gave me another Dad. I am grateful for Casey's Dad; not only did he raise an exceptional son, but he is a great man also.

In the words of Kendal "appy faders day!"

My Dad just wanted some pictures of his sweet grandkid's for father's day so here are a few pictures i took the other day. (Again I'm kicking myself for not taking my camera this weekend or i would have more pictures)




1 comment:

Kim & Campbell said...

CUTE, what cute cousins those two are!!! Thanks again for taking such great of him...I have heard all about the Sand, Baby Kendal and Aunt Marianne=must have been pretty fun!!