Monday, June 6, 2011

1/4 century old!

Wow, I'm one happy girl right now. I turned 25 years old today (a quarter of a century!). I had many birthday wishes, and some sweet cards and gifts from my wonderful family / friends. Casey was so wonderful and got me a locket. I'm not a big jewelry person, but I've always wanted one so he gave me one for my birthday!
All in all a very good birthday!

- A few random facts from 1986
- a gallon of gas was 89 cents (if only right)
- space shuttle Challenger explosion
- the disposable camera was invented
- couple of movies that came out (that I've herd of); Top Gun / Crocodile Dundee / The Money Pit
- couple of pop. TV shows; Cheers / Cosby show



And we can't forget a picture of our Sweet Pea (Kendal decided the other day she had to have her Sunday shoes on and a mixing bowl on her head. She then grabbed my keys and said "Bye bye" as she walked towards the door) This girl makes me smile!

1 comment:

Janalee said...

She is darling! what a combination, bowl for a hat, and darling shoes! your such a lucky momma!

Happy birthday!