Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

Saturday Kendal got to participate in two Easter egg hunts. (I can't really call them hunts since both times the eggs were covering the grass in plain view) The first was put on by our housing community and the second Kim and i put together a small hunt at my parents house. Kendal liked going around gathering things, she loved it even more when she discovered there were treats inside the eggs. We had our Easter celebration with my family on Saturday when all the Sib's could be there. Sunday was a quiet dinner with my parents and grandparents. Kendal received many fun things for Easter including a cute outfit (thank you Mom and Dad D), a sweet purse (thank you Mom and Dad L), and a bubble gun. It was a good weekend full of firsts for Kendal, and it was a wonderful Easter.

- Getting ready to go on the egg hunt

- Egg hunt in our housing area

- Kendal's Easter purse!


- Egg hunt at my parents house

- Kendal's Easter dress

No comments: