Saturday, May 7, 2011

A lot to be proud of

After . . . years in school Casey graduated today. He graduated from Utah State with two majors family finance, and Social Studies Secondary Education Teaching. Casey has done so well, and i'm beyond proud of him for all that he's accomplished. Casey has worked so hard to get to where he is, and i know he'll be a marvelous teacher!
Congratulations Casey you did it!




I am very proud to say i have such a wonderful mom and mom-in-law to celebrate this Mother's day. These two women inspire, uplift, love, care, and do so much. I am truly honored to have them in my life and i look up to them so much.
Happy Mother's day Mumm, and Mom D!

To all of the mother's i know (family & friends); i am proud to know you all and am truly grateful for the wonderful examples you are to me. Thank you.

I am so proud to be a Mom myself. Even though i am not always as gracious and patient as i would like to be, i know i have a sweet daughter whom i love so very very much. She teaches me so much and i am so grateful and honored to have Kendal in my life.

No comments: