Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday MUM!


Today is my Mummy's birthday. (I don't love the word Mother, so i call her Mom, or Mum) I am truly truly blessed to have the mom that i do. There are not enough words to thank her for all that she's done; i am so grateful for her support, and everything she does for me. My mom is generous enough to watch Kendal most afternoons so that i can work, and Casey can student teach / lesson plan. She loves Kendal so much, and i know Kendal loves going over to play. My mom is a great example to me. I want to be as awesome a mom as she has been to me. She taught me so much growing up and i have her to thank for my sewing skills, cooking skills, love for the gospel, good nature, love for others, collecting (her - peanut's cartoons, me - blankets), and much much more. She is a strong beautiful Lady and i'm lucky to have her as my MUM!

Happy Birthday Mum, may all your wishes come true!

No comments: