Friday, July 9, 2010

Welcome home!

Yesterday i, along with my family had the great pleasure of going down to the airport and retrieving my little brother David; who just got off of his mission that he served in Louisiana. He had a wonderful experience, and has done such a great job serving the Lord. We are all definitely so happy to have him home and our family whole again. David had two little munchkins awaiting his arrival. Kendal and Campbell. Campbell is almost two and just missed David's departure by a couple of months, and Kendal has waited for seven months to meet him. It is so fun to see him again, and to have him back.
I truly look up to my little brother. He is a wonderful example and I'm grateful for all of the hard work he has put into these past two years. I know he will be blessed for his great dedication and service.



On another note, Kendal just celebrated her first fourth of July. We watched stadium fireworks on Friday night. Kendal just sat in my moms lap with some licorice and ate the experience up. We got to go up to Raft River for the rest of the weekend. It was to cold to water slide this time, so maybe well try Kendal on it next month at the family reunion, however we had a wonderful dinner, family time, and fireworks. Kendal turns eight months old next week, so I'll post more about her recent happenings later. Till then i wish you all a good week!

No comments: