Monday, July 26, 2010

Just Sit Back and Relax

A while back Casey and i were looking through old photo albums at his parents house. We came to a photo with some neat little chairs made out of pvc pipe. So we thought to ourselves, sure we could make this, no problem. I made a simple sketch and Casey bought some pipe. After many different length variations and size changes we came up with a sweet looking chair. We made a pink chair for Kendal and a green chair for my nephew Campbell. Here are some pictures of the final results.


Also Kendal got to go see her first parade on the 24th this past weekend. She was so fascinated with the parade she wouldn't take her morning nap. Unfortunately since i work for the city i was tied up all day working. Casey took Sweet Pea to the Parade with Kim, Andy, Campbell, and my Mom. Then Casey spent the rest of the day four wheeling with my Dad and brothers, while Kendal spent some quality time with her Aunt Kim. Thanks again Kim!

2 comments:

Janalee said...

I am impressed! those are seriously cute chairs!

Unknown said...

What fun chairs! Would you mind sharing the dimensions? I would love to make one for Paul.