Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!



Today is my mom's birthday. It is a special day because Easter and General Conference happen to land on the same day as her birthday. There are only a few times this will happen during her life; and it makes her day so much more special. I'm so grateful to my mom and the wonderful person she is. She has taught me so much in life and i look up to her as a mother, friend, Grammy, and latter day saint. She has been a great influence to me and i only hope to live up to her greatness. My mom truly loves her family and it shows in all that she does for us. I appreciate all of the love and support she gives Casey, Kendal, and me. She is an amazing Grammy to Kendal.
I love you so much mom, and wish you a wonderful day, and an excellent year!!

No comments: