Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter time is always fun, this year my mom's birthday and general conference coincided with the holiday. It was fun getting together with my family. Kendal got a sun hat, and a dress from Casey and I, a cute dress from Grandma and Grandpa Darrington, a mobile and cute shirt from my parents, an outfit from Uncle Andy and Aunt Kim, and her new friend the duck from Aunt Katherine. We spent the day at my parents house and had my grandparent's and great aunt and uncle over with us for dinner. Campbell and Kendal shared some giggles, and slobbery kisses (so cute, and funny). All in all a good holiday and some wonderful memories. I'm so grateful for family!

s

1 comment:

Janalee said...

cute, cute pics! I love your moms cake! that is so creative! The picture with Campbell kissing kendal, is absolutely adorable!