Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bright Eyes


Wow, tomorrow it will be five months that Kendal has joined our lives. I still count my blessings every day that this little one has come into the world and brightened my life. Kendal is growing and thriving. She is finding out that toys can be so much fun, and that random objects such as the remote or a watch are even funner. She's getting more vocal, still not a constant babbler, but she has her moments. Drooling is a constant, kicking a favorite hobby, and laughing is an occasional delight. Eating can sometimes still be a challenge, however she is still enjoying her solids. Squash and Carrots have been her favorite so far. I am so happy to have her in my life!

This past weekend we were able to go up to Idaho for Baby David's blessing. I enjoy our time with Casey's family; and appreciate their love, and care they have for us, and especially for Kendal.




Casey is finishing up his semester in a few weeks. He's enjoyed it, however i know he's looking forward to its end. Unfortunately he has to take a couple of summer classes. They shouldn't be too bad one is online, and the other one is only a week long. He'll continue working for my dad, and hopefully add on an internship that he really needs to get done before he graduates (well see if that happens). I am going to sub at work so I'll still get to enjoy kendal, and more of the summer holiday's.
Well that's life for now. I'll post more pictures on facebook.

1 comment:

Darrington Family said...

Kendal does have such cute, bright eyes! I love them! Thanks for coming up this weekend. We were so happy to see you guys.