Sunday, November 20, 2022

We've got a teenager!

 Kendal turned 13 this last week! I wish I could've written my usual birthday post on her birthday my days are full lately and I tend to play catch up when I can. 


Kendal is beautiful inside and out. She's grown a lot this last year in many ways. She makes us so proud. Kendal is our A plus, school, and book loving girl. School is where she thrives and enjoys absorbing and learning all of the things. She is so talented with the piano and her skills are growing all of the time. Kendal is logical and takes a lot in, so she's developed some anxieties. We love her so much, and can see her gaining grit and skills as she grows and matures. Kendal has such a big heart and gets praised often for her kindness and love of others. She is always willing to participate, share, and help out in school, church, and at home. She's truly one of a kind and we are beyond blessed to call her our own!



Kendal's 13 yr old interview:

Favorite color: Magenta, purple, blue

Favorite activities: reading, basketball, hanging out with friends, and going to young women's

Favorite food: Costa vida sweet pork, or lime chicken taco's

Favorite treat: trix, snickers, almond joy, or anything caramel

Favorite subject in school: all (making her pick would be torture ; )

favorite book: Keeper's of the Lost Cities, and Harry Potter

when I grow up I want to be: Something in the medical field, or a teacher / coach


No comments: