Thursday, December 31, 2015

Christmas visit to Logan

After our Christmas morning at home we drove to Logan. We were spoiled by my family. Kendal recieved more American doll goodness and Lego's. Peter got cars / car mat, Lego's. (They received much more but those are their favorites.) Casey got a waffle maker, tools, a chia garden,  and other kitchen stuff. I got a temple bag, some books to read to the kids, and Kendal and I got a muffin tin/ craft package. The kids got to play with Campbell, Elliot, and enjoy their Christmas spoils for the rest of the day. My Nana came over and we enjoyed a Christmas dinner that evening.


  Saturday morning the big boys went to see Star Wars. Afterwards they took the kids sledding at the shop. The kids got to ride behind a four-wheeler on sleds, go down a giant hill of snow, and even drove a mini snow mobile. (Kendal did great, peter kept ending up in the side of the hill.) That night we got to go to the Loosle party at my uncle's home. It was great seeing family. Kendal got to run around and play with Emma.






 Sunday we joined my parents for church. Peter was under the weather so he and Casey stayed home. We had a nice dinner and enjoyed more time with Nana and my family.
Monday was a chill day at my parents. We put together Kendal and my gift of muffins, and made puppets and painted scenery for a puppet show that Katherine helped Kendal write. (Inspiration If You Give A Moose a Muffin : ) Monday night we went to Patty and Eric's to play games with my cousins. We learned a fun new dice game and enjoyed family time.


Tuesday morning my Dad treated us to bowling. Peter was all about the swivel chairs and Kendal danced the ball down the lane. We played a few arcade games after and then ate lunch back at my parents. We left to come home so Casey could hold some practices this week.


 Th last picture of Peter is when we were driving out of town Peter said "I think my eyes just want to close." He fought to keep them open for a minute till he gave in and slept.
Thanks for the visit, the memories, the gifts, and the love!

No comments: