Saturday, August 17, 2013

Me and 6 kids

Casey, Brett, Vanessa, and Sarah decided to go hiking to Independence Lake this past week. I'm not huge into hiking so I opted to watch the kids so they could enjoy the day. They enjoyed play dough, a little bit of outside time (didn't work so well with taking turns on the swings / slide; and the two little ones were done quickly), we ate lunch, watched a movie (to put it better, played in the room while the movie was playing), got naps out of Pete and Keegan though : ), played with water beads, and had a lot of pretend play. The kids decided to hold a party, they went back and forth from Kendal's little kitchen, to the card table house, to the kid's room. I was definitely spent at the end of the day, but overall the kids had fun so it was a good day.





Above are some pictures of the hiking bunch.
 I meant to take pictures of the kids playing, but having six kids all around didn't put taking pictures in the front of my mind.

1 comment:

Sarah and Terry said...

Seriously you are the {best} I needed that day and am so grateful that you are super woman :) we love you!