Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Good bye baby boy

Before
After!












Peter turns one in a couple of days, and he is long past due for a hair cut. (I've been procrastinating, I just couldn't do it.) I love Peter's hair; it's long, fluffy, and soft. I cut Casey's hair regularly so I figured I could read a couple tutorials about cutting little boys hair and I'd do OK cutting Peter's hair. I was very anxious to cut his hair. I've never done a scissor hair cut, and I am just so sad for Peter to loose his sweet baby locks. So with some major trepidation I began his hair cut. I ended up using a razor on the sides and scissors on the top. Apart from the ear area I like how it turned out.



Kendal also got a summer trim

At one year Peter is currently 20 lbs and is  about 28 1/2 inches tall (I'll post exact numbers after his one yr. appt. next month). We'll be on vacation during Peter's birthday so I'll post next week. 

No comments: