Friday, November 16, 2012

Until we meet again

I was told in my P.B. that i should always look to the example of my parents and grandparents because they have a profound effect on my life. I have been blessed with wonderful parents, in-laws, and grandparents; all whom i love, respect, and look up to.
Today my Grandpa Loosle (aka Papa) passed away. I am honored and privileged to have known him. It's been hard the past couple of years to see my Grandpa steadily decline, and within the past month to hear of his health taking a big turn. I am grateful to know he is in a better place. I grew up close to my Grandpa and Grandma Loosle. They lived in the same area as my family so we saw them regularly. I have many fond memories of times spent with them, memories of their Stillmedow home, family gatherings, and so much more.
This is Kendal's first major experience with loosing a family member. She has only known him for a few short years, but i hope she will keep some memories of him in her heart (i know i will).

 I thank my Heavenly Father for his great plan. I know that through his plan I will get to spend eternity with my family.
I love you Papa and will miss you. . . Until we meet again

No comments: