Thursday, September 29, 2011

Need to

I always look forward to conference weekend. It's a great time to hear the Prophets / Apposals teachings, be inspired, and learn more about the gospel. Heading into this weekend i have this strong feeling i NEED TO listen to conference. I NEED TO hear those prophetic messages. I am always uplifted and edified by conference and i'm anticipating a good weekend.

I NEED TO say how grateful i am for Casey; and i need to say how much i love him. I take for granted how hard working, loving, and just plain AWESOME he is. I am truly blessed to have him as my eternal companion.



Not that i need to, but i am going to update about life lately. I am settled into another year at After School Club. My position isn't always the funnest or the easiest, but it is a good job, and the kids make my job worthwhile. Casey has started Subbing. He has been to a handful of schools already around Cache Valley. We would love it if Casey could get a job during this school year and turn this subbing into a full time teaching job; but for now he'll keep pursuing his dreams through subbing. Casey does an amazing job and i'm very proud of him. Kendal is as always my little sweet pea. She is growing and getting into all sorts of mischief as usual. Kendal's vocab is constantly expanding; their is no doubt she is a talker, and still loves her books. Her favorite phrase right now is "______ where are you". The blank line is for many things people, stuffed animals, etc. She loves to copy cat people and learn from others too. For example the other day when we were taking family pictures her Uncle David put some of Kendal's animals on top of Anica's head while she took pictures. So now Kendal loves to put animals on our head; such as the middle of sacrament she puts a monkey on my head and says (a bit too loudly) "Mommy monkey, Ek Ek Ek". I just have to laugh at her funny ways.

I need to post family pictures as soon as Anica gets them looking good.

No comments: