Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love you . . .

Casey, Kendal and i treked up to Idaho this past weekend to see some of our wonderful family. We celebrated my nephew Davids first birthday on Saturday. He's grown so much (as all little ones tend to do). David is walking all over and doing so much. He enjoyed his first cake, however he didn't enjoy the haircut that followed.

Love you David




Today we got to meet the newest member of the Darrington clan. Little Bryker. He is adorable, sweet, cute, and perfect. (almost makes me want another baby, ALMOST not yet people) We enjoyed our time with him, unfortunately Kendal had a minor fever, and some major jealousy issues going on. Kendal was not happy when i had Bryker in my arms. It made me laugh because i've never seen her so possessive of me. Anyway it was good to meet Bryker and welcome him to the family.

Love you Bryker




Kendal my little sweet pea. will be fifteen months old this week. She's made a lot of progress with walking this past month, however she knows that she can get places faster crawling so her desire to walk hasn't matched mine yet. Kendal's personality is blossoming, she has such a fun a quirky way about her. She makes me laugh everyday by the little things she does. Kendal is picking up on words. Sometimes she repeats a random word i've said, and some she just says all the time like ba boo (peek-a-boo) or eas (please). I keep saying it but time does fly when you have little ones. I'm so happy Kendal is in my life and i love watching her grow and flourish.

Love you Kendal




Casey the love of my life, my eternal companion, my soul mate. Happy Valentines Day! I count my blessings every day so thankful that i have Casey in my life. He is my rock and my true love. I'm so proud of him and all that he does. Casey is doing his student teaching. He's really enjoying his subjects (Ancient History, and Geography).

Love you Casey



Can't forget my amazing family. I'm so happy to have the family i do in my life. I love everyone and am so thankful for their love and support they give me and my family.

Love you Family

1 comment:

Darrington Family said...

Love you all too! Thanks for coming up this weekend. It was so much fun to see you and have you celebrate with us.