Wednesday, September 29, 2010

anticipation

To date Kendal and i have read 16 chapter books and countless picture books. We just finished the seventh Harry Potter. I chose to read it because i know the movie (part one) comes out in Nov. I am very much anticipating this movie. I like to read books and see their movie counterpart. I just can't do them too close together because i'm usually disappointed in the movie. I'm also anticipating the next Narnia movie, because that is another series that we've read this year. I'm very excited and i'm looking forward to this holiday seasons movies!

Short update, Casey is pushing along through his crazy semester. He's got so much on his plate right now and is working very hard this semester. I'm very proud of him and wish him great success with everything he does. I get to spend my days taking care of our little lady bug Kendal, and i work afternoons in the After School program. Kendal is doing very well. Casey and i feel so lucky and blessed to be parents to her. She entertains constantly, and we love her so much!

No comments: