Monday, June 7, 2010

Thank You


Right now i'm listening to my new awesome CD i got for my birthday and i just wanted to give a BIG THANK YOU to my family. Thanks to my family i had a wonderful birthday yesterday. I'm so glad Casey's folks were able to come and visit (even though i know it was all for Kendal) i still loved the visit, and love them. It was great spending time with my family. We were all there minus one important missionary that returns in a month. I have an awesome family and they do so much for me; i can't thank them enough! I am missing the family that wasn't able to come and visit, love you all!

On another note Kendal finally decided to roll over this week. From her back to her belly. After many weeks of coaxing her to do it, she finally did it. Next step crawling (we'll see how long that takes). Kendal is growing every day. She's getting more hair, I've been trying to give it a little curl, but it won't stay. She babbles a lot and i'm working on DA DA for fathers day. Still loves kicking, and lounging. We love her so much!

No comments: