Saturday, June 19, 2010

Some pretty AWESOME Dads

I've got to say there are some pretty AWESOME Dads in my life!

This will be Casey's first year celebrating fathers day. I am so lucky to have Casey as my husband and as Kendal's Dad. He is so wonderful and does so much for us. I always knew Casey would be a great Dad and he definitely is. Casey is such a cute Dad, he is always willing to help out and do things for Kendal. From the moment Kendal was born Casey has been a hands on Dad. He is so wonderful with her; i love to watch him talk with and play with her.
I am very grateful to have my Dad (aka Papa Pill) in my life also. I feel so blessed to have been raised in a righteous home with a Father who honors his priesthood and loves us so much. My dad has taught me so many things such as hard work, serving others, a love for the gospel, and so much more. He is a big influence in my life and does so much for me and my little family. I couldn't ask for a better Dad.

I'm also so very glad to have Casey's Dad as my father-in-law; and i know Casey looks up to him and loves him so much. He is such a kind and loving person. He has done such a great job raising his family, and i can see that in the way Casey is with Kendal and me.

It has been a joy to watch my father and father-in-law become Grandparents these last couple of years. I believe it is their calling in life to have Grandchildren. I love to see them with their Grandchildren because it is such a wonderful thing to witness these two hard working, serious guys turn into sweet cuddly Grandpa's as they see and play with their little Grandchildren.
I can't forget the wonderful Brothers / Uncle's (some Dad's, other's future Dad's) on this father's day. They are all truly amazing men, and i am so happy to have them in my family.
I couldn't imagine my life without all of these magnificent men. I am truly spoiled and blessed to be a daughter, wife, and sister to so many great guys. I love you all, and hope your Father's Day is a good one!

1 comment:

Aria Spear said...

I think Casey is a pretty awesome dad too. It was always the best watching Rhett and Casey "take care of the girls" :)