Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One Month!











Yes it is true one month has flown by in Kendals life. Casey and i are still amazed at the sweet miracle we've created. Kendal is growing and thriving. She's around eight pounds and her cheeks, hands, legs, and arms are filling out. She's no longer my newborn, but a sweet little baby.
Kendal is getting stronger every day. She's gained a lot of muscle control in her neck, learning to focus more on people, and overall has a very good demeanor.

I cannot say i was entirely prepared for motherhood. But i feel i could do my best, and feel that I've tried to so far. I did expect to be tired, and to not know everything. I do have a wonderful and supporting family, and husband who've mentored me and helped me out a lot.

Kendal was finally able to go and visit her grandparents in Idaho this past weekend. She got lots of love and care from them and from her aunts and uncles. I'm grateful for the love and support they give her. Kendal went to her first Webb family party. She was passed around and loved by all, however she slept through most of it. Maybe next year she'll see more. The party was fun. Singing, cereal, and seeing everyone was great. I know Casey looks forward to the party and the cereal every year.

Well one month already gone; yet it was filled with loads of fun and memories of Kendals firsts. I cannot wait for Christmas and what the new year will have in store for my little sweet pea!

1 comment:

Janalee said...

oh she is a sweetheart, I love her cheeks, if you love it now,just you wait, it gets better, day by day!