Sunday, August 5, 2012

Blessed again

Two and half years ago i got to write about the day we blessed Kendal. Today we have been blessed again with the opportunity to bless Peter. It was a wonderful day and i was so happy to have family with us to celebrate. We were missing a few family members; but we are grateful and happy to have those who could come and share the day with us. 
I am truly thankful for the gospel and all of the blessings i receive through it. I have come to rely on the Lord so much in my life. I've had to learn that i am on my Heavenly Father's plan. Things in my life will work out when and how he sees fit. I just need to live the best that i can and put my faith and trust in my Heavenly Father that everything can and will be good. I know that through this gospel i am part of an Eternal family. A day like today just drives that message home for me. I look at the family that surrounds me and my new little one and i just feel very blessed and lucky to have them all in my life.



So i'm ending my day feeling thankful and happy for being blessed again.

No comments: