Friday, May 7, 2010

MOM



Words cannot express how happy i am to be celebrating mother's day this weekend. Not only do i have two wonderful Mom's in my life to celebrate, but i also am a mommy this year! I am truly grateful for my Mom, she is a great example, caregiver, friend, and all around super lady! I appreciate all that she does for me and i want her to know i love her, and look up to her so much! I also cannot forget another important Mom, my mom-in-law. I thank her so much for the wonderful family she has raised. I am truly blessed to have her son as my husband, and i know she deserves a lot of credit. I thank her for her love and care. I love you MUMMY, and MAMA D!

To all the Mommy's out there i hope you have a wonderful weekend, let your husbands spoil you, and your kids appreciate and love you!

No comments: