Sunday, January 3, 2010

Blessed





Kendal Ann Darrington had the opportunity to be blessed today. It was a very special and wonderful event. I was so grateful that mine and Casey's family could come and participate / celebrate with us. (minus two very important missionaries) Casey did a wonderful job blessing Kendal; it was simple, sweet, and thoughtful. I can't thank our family enough for the support and love they share with us. Kendal truly comes from a wonderful family and i can tell they love and care for her.
I feel blessed to come from a family that honors and upholds the gospel standards in their lives. Both my and Casey's family are all endowed. We are truly an eternal family, and i can ask for no greater thing than to be able to be with them all through the eternities.
Looking back on this past year i have felt so blessed. Little did i know that Casey and i would be blessed with the opportunity to become pregnant and have our little baby Kendal. She was truly a blessing that we had hoped and waited for. It took some time to get her, and i am truly grateful that she is here. We have been blessed with a loving family that continually supports and loves us. They do so much for us, i am truly grateful for all that they do for us. I have been blessed this past year with good health. Casey is usually healthy, and i managed to have a good pregnancy with little time being sick. We are also thankful that Kendal came into this world healthy and thriving. I feel blessed that i have the gospel in my life. It has truly blessed my life, and i know i would not be where i am today without it. I feel blessed to have such a wonderful husband. He truly is my best friend and my eternal companion. I love him with all of my heart! He has been blessed to be able to continue with his schooling. There are a plethora of things that have blessed me this year and i know that i'm forgetting to write some, but i truly feel blessed, and am happy to start this new year. I can't wait to see what it brings!!

1 comment:

Janalee said...

She is darling! I am sad that we missed the blessing!