Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thank you Sisters!!!

Yesterday i was blessed with a wonderful ward baby shower given to my by Janalee Hubbard, and Aria Spear. First of all i just want to give a big THANK YOU to the both of them for the time, effort, and love they put into the shower. It was wonderful! Thank you also to the sisters in the ward who came to share their support, and love with Heather and me. I feel so privleged to be in a ward with such carring and loving sisters. I truly love and appreciate all of the sisters in this ward; you are all such wonderful examples to me. I look up to you all. I love to see the moms in the ward with their kids, you all are shinning examples i hope to live up to. I am so happy to be able to bring this little girl into the world! Thank you again.

Here are a some of the things i recieved from the shower. I feel bad, i wanted to put everything in its place for the baby that i neglected to take a picture of it all, and of the diaper cake that was so cute.

1 comment:

MaryAnne and Rusty said...

you are sure welcome! I'm excited to meet you little girl!