Monday, August 3, 2009

Wedding weekend


This past weekend Casey and i went up to Idaho to celebrate the wedding of Sarah Haney to Casey's brother Terry. We were very happy to be a part of the wedding. It was a wonderful event.
The wedding was friday morning in the Twin Falls Temple. (So far we've all been married in a diffrent temple; ie. SLC, Logan, Idaho falls, and now Twin falls). The ceremony was sweet, and the couple was radient. We enjoyed a great family luncheon afterwards where we had pork sandwiches. That evening the siblings held up the wall at the reception the Haney's put on in Filler. The next evening we had an open house in Raft River.
This whole weekend has opened my eyes to what a wonderful family i have. I am very blessed to have my family and Caseys family. It felt special to have all of Casey's sibblings and parents together in the temple on the wedding day. I also feel blessed because my family has also had the opportunity to be in the temple together. I feel that not only am i blessed with an awesome family on this earth, but i'm so lucky that we are all able to move into the eternities together.
I also feel very blessed to have been married in the Temple to a wonderful husband. Casey is the best thing that has happened to me, and i feel so happy that he is my eternal companion. We truly have a great marriage!

Great weekend,
Great Wedding,
Great Family!!!

No comments: