Monday, June 8, 2009

Had a good Birthday!

I celebrated my 23rd birthday this past saturday. My parents took Casey and i out to eat for Breakfast at Village Inn. I got the opportunity to go to the Temple with my husband. (Always a favorite activity of mine). Later that night we had a dinner of homemade pizza at my parents house. It was a good birthday. Thank you Mom and Dad Darrington, David, Grandpa & Lila, Nana & Papa for the cards and money.
some gifts i recieved:
- I got some shirts and flip-flops from my mom
- I got Allen wrenches from my dad (every year he gets me a tool for my tool box)
- My sister Katherine gave me tickets to the movies
- My brother Andy and his wife Kim gave me a cute picture frame for my baby's keepsake photos and prints.

- My wonderful husband gave me new scriptures ( i really needed new ones), some shirts, a very cute pair of shoes, and he made me cupcakes with gummy bears on them.

I just want to say thank you to all of my family for making my day so wonderul and for celebrating with me. I love you all!

4 comments:

Dani Christensen said...

Congrats on the baby!!! I'm so happy for you! I hope everything is going well!

Janalee said...

whattt!!!! your pregggo!!!!??? that is so awesome! congrats! Happy birthday, I think I told you on facebook but it doesn't hurt to say it twice right?!

Kim & Campbell said...

So good! Yummy pizza. I am glad you had a good b-day, I wish you better luck with the keepsake photo frame, it is a good idea but when we tried to do something similar with Campbell, we botched it! You will do great! Yummy Pizza, by he way.

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday and congrats!!! What a happy time :) I hope you don't mind I found your blog :)